Your pets are part of the family, and Purina has a passion for taking care of each and every one of them including dogs, cats or even horses. Many people don’t know this, but Purina was started in the 1890s with its first product, Horse Chow. They added Dog Chow and Cat Chow to the menu, and Purina Beneful became an established petfood provider around the globe. In 2007, Nestle’s bonded with Purina, and now Nestle Purina Pet Care has a susperior reputation around the globe.
Here are 10 tips from Purina to keep your dogs and cats in the best health.
1) Regular exams with qualified vetinarians is essential for good health.
2) Spay or neuter all your pets to keep the population from growing exponentially.
3) Maintin a healthy weight with both canned and dry foods. Many pets in captivity are obese, and this invites diseases like diabetes and arthritis.
4) Get regular vaccinations accoriding their size and age.
5) Provide a stimulating environment with toys, walks for your dog and scratching posts for your kitties. Snacks also provide a treat for your four-footed friends.
6) Provide a certain place in their environment where they can rest and sleep.
7) Never allow your pets to have medicines for humans as it can cause kidney damage, seizures, and cardiac arrest in cats and dogs.
9) Have an ID micro chip implanted in your pet. Fewer than 15 percent of lost animals ever make it back home. The chip is smaller than a grain of rice and is implaneted in a few seeconds.
10) Use proper restraints when traveling with your pet in a car. It is best to keep your dog inside the vehicle, not is open trucks and to use carrierers for cats and harnesses that attach to the seat belt for dogs.
Good nutirtion keeps your pet healthy and minimizes trips to the vet. It also gives them energy to play, a health system and a shiny coat. Keeping your pet in good health means everyone in the house is happy because your cat or dog is eating well.
New Beneful Dog Food is on the Shelves
The Nestle Purina Company released a new, tasty, nutritious line of dog food in 2013 called Beneful. Beneful Dog Food is designed to give your canines more energy to play while extending their life with a wholesome diet for an adult dog of all bree
Purina produces foods for all your pets, but Beneful is a delicious, 100 percent complete and balanced diet especially for your dogs. Beneful uses real meat and vitamin-rich vegetables that your dog already likes. Your best buddy will get tastes, shapes, sizes and an assortment of textures to keep him or her interested in their food. Purina has been in the petfood business for years, and they know what your dog likes.